Thursday, August 13, 2015

My SG50 day began with a family shopping trip...

My family and I went to Vivocity in the evening at six o'clock. We saw a toy shop and mom said "I want to buy you a toy fish that can swim, but the queue is too long!" I was disappointed because the queue was too long.

Mom wanted to bring me to the outdoor playground at Vivocity but there was no time.

After the Vivocity trip, I met papa at Downtown MRT train station. Then we went up to papa's office beside the station. I played table tennis with grandpa and that was my first time . Playing table tennis was very easy and fun. I played rounds of table tennis although I didn't count how many. Grandpa said he wanted to bring me 2 times more to play table tennis at papa's office.

I will play table tennis every Friday from now on and for ever.

I enjoyed playing table tennis and looking at the SG50 fireworks in papa's office but not the Vivocity trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment