Sunday, June 5, 2016

getting bullied -- my courage to do the right thing

In student care (Blk 159) there are four bullies. (There's a gang of students but some of them don't bully me.) A lot of them are 8 years old already.

The first one, named M, always says shut-up to me and calls me names that I don't like.

The second one, named Y(a), always says other people did it when he did something bad. For example, teacher asked me to keep the toys and he just threw them at my chest and it was very painful. He told the teacher another student threw the toys at me.

The third one, named H, always calls me "Dominic O" which I don't like.

The fourth one, named Y(u), shot more than 5 staple bullets at my head. One bullet hit my face close to the centre between my eyes. I felt a little bit pain. Maybe he thought it was play time but it felt almost like bullying.

If I tell teacher or my parents they will bully me more but I had the courage to tell teachers a lot of times (once to Ms Grace), and my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment