Thursday, August 4, 2016

The haunted house and the ghost inside Kheng Cheng school


In school there was a haunted house. We (P1) say it's a haunted house but the other levels don't say it's a haunted house.

One day P1 to P6 were sitting in the hall. It was in the school it was very big. it was where we assemble every morning.

I noticed someone closed the light inside the hall. It was suspicious. I don't know who it is. The only thing I can guess is the ghost.

Afterwards, the light stays closed and then suddenly all the lights went on. Looks like someone has touched the switches.

Someday after that, I was going inside the haunted house and there's a toilet in the haunted house that I know. When I walk near the toilet I saw that someone has opened the light inside the toilet. So I knocked at the toilet then I quickly ran away, ran back to the hall. After a while I go back to the haunted house. I went to the toilet again. I was outside the toilet I didn't go in.  I saw the light closed again. So I really think  it is a ghost this time.

So next I went to the hall again double time. I saw the toilet light is open again. I bravely went into the toilet with a breath. This time I really saw a ghost. "Get out of here. This is my place". And then I quickly ran to him. I think it was someone dressed up as a ghost. And then I pulled white sheet out of him. He was my friend Cloud. So I said "phew" I thought it was really a ghost. But it was someone who is dressed up as a ghost. The end. Full stop. Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment