Friday, November 27, 2015

We discover magic

Last Saturday daddy bought me a magical thing for magicians. (Later you pass me the eraser)

When I just came back I said daddy can I open the Magic Trick Eraser but daddy said no because we had no time.... I was going to swim and we are going to be late. So i listen to daddy. I didn't open the Magic Trick Eraser. soon after we come back I again ask can we open the MTE? But daddy still said no because there's a lot of thing to ... the whole house is very messy very messy is very messy and so the 2nd time I'm going to write 3 words for times and the last word 8 times I again ask can we open the MTE? Daddy said after you write the 4 words last one 8 words you can open it.

So again i listen to daddy i open it after the four words and the last one 8 words. I found out that it's so fun and so easy so I /showed/ my grandma and my mummy the trick. Daddy ask do you want to guess how the magic works? but grandma said no time. that's the 2nd time I told mummy I let mummy see the trick (that means mummy see the trick lo) Mummy /triedto guess what ..how... how to ... what the secret ... what is the secret. (correct grammar is... what the secret is.) Mummy got how to . Mummy guessed and it was correct.

Daddy: what's the most exciting part of this magic thing?
Boy: the eraser disappear
Daddy: then you should talk about that.
Boy: There is one eraser and one matchbox that can slide open and slide close and hold matches, like in this picture:

i need to put the eraser inside the matchbox. And then I slide the box close. and then I just open it and you will see there's no more eraser inside the matchbox. (To be polished...)

聪聪, 你看, 我这里有一个变魔术的一个东西. 它可以把一个象皮不见掉.你回来的时候我回给你做一遍 O. 再见!

This magical thing can let everything if you put into something you can pull out of it you will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment